Between Professors Tiffany Gallicano, Tom Hagley, and myself, we’ve required well over 100 students to start a blog in Advanced PR Writing. I don’t feel like doing math right this minute, so that number will have to do as an estimate.
Over the two years we’ve done this, most students see it as a requirement and then move on once the term is over, but a few students have really taken to it and continued to blog well after the final grades were entered. I know this isn’t a comprehensive list (please tell me if you’re still blogging and I missed you!), but here’s a go at rounding up the talented young professionals (and Duck alums) still active in the blogosphere:
- Staci Stringer’s If I Only Knew The Words
- Megan Soto’s Searching for Savvy
- Jessica Lomelin’s A Moment of Wonderful
- Sara Szatmary’s P.R.emier
- Sarah Essary’s Consuming PR
- Heidi Gill & Sarah Essary both write The Frause Blog (both are interns at Frause, a PR firm in Seattle and Portland)
- Beth Evans’ Beijing Duck
- Katy Spaulding’s PR Prep
- Stu Holdren’s NBA Noise (not PR, but whatever…)
UPDATES (You knew I’d forget some):
Check out these talented folks and let them know you’re listening.
Did I miss you? Let me know!